Vision: To promote the importance of water distribution systems by educating and energizing water operations personnel throughout the state of Illinois.
Mission: Provide information related to the design, construction, maintenance, safety and operation of water distribution systems. Improve water distribution personnel capabilities and professionalism.
· Promote, sponsor, and produce annual ISAWWA distribution system conference.
· Publish at least one annual article in AWWA and/or ISAWWA publications.
· Increase ISAWWA distribution membership and activities.
· Work with other ISAWWA committees to educate distribution system operators, administrators and other water industry professionals.
· Participate in IEPA Operation Certification Committee Board.
· Embrace the core values of the ISAWWA as guiding principles of the Distribution Committee.
· Promote networking opportunities within the water distribution community.
· Committee will maintain awareness of and cooperate with local and regional water associations.
· The Distribution Committee will operate as a committee of the whole.
· All committee members will be members of AWWA.
· Subcommittees shall be created as needed.
· Education – Lisa Jordan
· Mac – Brad Schotanus and Jeff Fischer
· Splash – Dennis Bowe
· Technical Program – Owen Keenan
· Water Utility Council – Paul May
· Young Professional – Dave Vogel
· ILWARN – Scott Bernholdt
· Backflow – Tim Brodnan
· Membership – Dan Watson