To be an active voice for the service provider, consultants and manufacturers. Provide responsible representation in areas such as standards, conference planning, sponsorship, technical session development, political action and all other areas relevant to the ISAWWA and AWWA.
- Provide responsible representation for and involvement of MAC/Associate members in ISAWWA.
- Develop programs and activities for MAC/Associate Members and encourage their membership and participation in ISAWWA
- Provide policy input and develop responses and comments within the framework of ISAWWA on matters affecting MAC/Associate members.
- Maintain and develop avenues of communication with ISAWWA and AWWA committees, councils, Boards of Directors, Trustees and Staff -- ensuring positive, productive liaison between MAC/Associate Members' interests, common goals and objectives.
- Support communications and act as a liaison to other professional organizations that share similar goals and objectives.